Do you enjoy helping people? Are you caring, compassionate, respectful, and honest? If so, we think that you would be a great caregiver (DSP)! Hiring for all shifts, especially weekends. Hiring bonus for caregivers...$300 full time, $150 part time. $300 bonus if you bring in your 75 hour training certificate or exemption letter within two weeks of your start date! You can receive up to $600 in bonuses!
We are a premier provider of Residential Services in Washington State with a focus on high quality, individualized, caregiving services for adults with Developmental & Intellectual Disabilities. We strive to improve the quality of life for those we support through compassionate, innovative, and extraordinary service delivery. We respect and value each of our employees, making sure they know that they are making a difference and are a part of the Hope Human Services team. We believe in creating exceptional life experiences for the people we support and our employees.
From date of hire, new DSP's/Caregivers/Direct Support Professionals have access to our EAP & Health Advocate services. Employees that work at least 17.5 hours per week will have a $10,000.00 life and accidental death & dismemberment policy. These benefits are provided at no cost to employees.
- Accrue vacation (FT) and sick pay from date of hire
- Health insurance the 1st of the month following 60 days from date of hire
- Hope Human Services contributes $600.00 per month for employees to buy health insurance. This typically covers the employee for medical, dental, vision & a supplemental plan
- Health insurance includes two choices of medical plans, two choices of dental plans, two choices of vision plans
- Supplemental coverage includes short and long term disability, cancer insurance, accident insurance, critical illness, Health Savings Account, telemedicine and life insurance, hospital indemnity, identity theft protection
For this position you must:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Pass a background check through DSHS
- Pass a drug test
- Be able to read, write, and communicate in English
After training, you will be able to consistently complete required documentation, provide supervision, support, and habilitation, implement/provide basic living skills such as cooking, cleaning, personal hygiene, and medication, as well as facilitate community outings. Successful applicants will be able to work as part of a cohesive team and will always treat the people we support with dignity and respect.
Think this job is a good fit? Apply now by clicking below, you can even apply on your phone or tablet!
Hope Human Services is an equal opportunity and drug-free employer