** UP TO A $300 HIRING BONUS! **
HealthStar Home Health is looking to hire Caregivers / Personal Care Assistants (PCA) / Homemakers (HMK) / Home Health Aides (HHA) / ILS Workers to join our rapidly growing Waite Park office. We are an energetic and innovative home care company with a mission to serve the underserved. We believe in putting our patients first, valuing our staff, and operating from our core set of values. The only thing we're missing is YOU!
What your day will look like:
- Visiting clients in their homes and helping them maintain their independence. There really is no place like home! You'll be helping families in your community stay in their homes
- Provide Personal Care Services to clients. This includes tasks such as helping people get in and out of bed, helping them shower, and making sure their home is clean and safe
- Building relationships with your clients, and reporting any health concerns to the Nurse Case Manager
Why you'll love this position:
- Maintain a great work/life balance. We understand you're busy! We will work with your current schedule to ensure that you still have time for the things that matter most to you.
- The opportunity to serve the underserved. We believe everyone should have access to exceptional health care. Help us serve those who have been traditionally overlooked by the health care system
- A team of clinical and administrative professionals to support you. We operate as a team, and that means supporting each other in our roles at HealthStar.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Comfortable visiting patients in their homes and traveling around the Waite Park area
- Reliable transportation
- ICHRA Health Reimbursment plan for fulltime employees
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training
- Work/Life Balance