At Willamette View, employees develop warm, enriching relationships with residents through the delivery of a variety of hospitality and care services. Whether it's preparing or serving meals, assisting with activities of daily living, taking vital signs, or creating well-tended residences and grounds, our residents show their appreciation and gratitude for the friendly, high-quality services delivered to them by our employees.
Our compassionate Home Care team currently has opportunities available for Variable Part Time CNAs or Resident Care Assistants.
Minimum Qualifications include:
• 1 year minimum experience or CNA license is preferred
• Experience with dementia care/training is preferred.
• Ability to provide satisfactory work references
• CPR certificate
• 1st Aid card
• Food Handler's card
• Must be available for varied schedules, weekends and holidays
• Great interpersonal skills & customer service skills
• Ability to read, write, understand, carry out directions, and maintain medical records.
• Must be able to work with minimal direct supervision, accepting personal
responsibility for maintaining a professional relationship with agency's client and family
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Ability to lift up to 35lbs
• High School Diploma or GED
For our important variable part-time staff, we offer a reduced benefit package that includes: competitive wages, one meal per day, educational benefits for pursuit of healthcare roles, and access to our 401(k) benefit program, including a company match, access to an onsite Fitness Center with an indoor swimming pool, and 27 acres of park-like grounds for lunchtime and after hours walks on a campus overlooking the Willamette River.
If you want to be part of an organization that is a regional leader in our niche industry, Willamette View is the place for you. You'll find yourself among an excellent team of leaders and staff members serving this unique and progressive senior community!