Woodview - Zimmerman, MN 55398 US
Thies & Talle Management, Inc.,a leading property management company with over thirty yearsof experiencein the multi-housing industry,is now hiring a full-time, 30 hours per week, Caretaker to work at two apartment communities located in Elk River & Zimmerman, MN. Caretaking duties include light yard maintenance and cleaning of apartment turnovers and common areas. Some night & weekend hours required. Must be reliable. Equal Opportunity Employer
- Cleans all common areas and leasing office.
- Cleans vacant units and prepares units for new occupancy. This includes cleaning all appliances, cabinets, cupboards, heating registers, light fixtures, blinds, closets, etc.
- Picks-up trash on property and maintains clean and safe exterior environment.
- Performs snow and ice removal including snowblowing, shoveling, and putting down salt, using a pick to remove ice build-up on sidewalks and walkways, parking lots, roofs, and common spaces.
- Keeps parking areas clean and well maintained.
- Notifies supervisor of any resident or safety issues.
- Interacts positively with residents to maintain good communication and resident relations.
- Accurately completes paperwork such as service requests and timesheets.
- Communicates with management on changes, maintenance needs and tenant issues.
Education and Experience: Some experience in housekeeping, caretaking, or janitorial experience preferred.Language Skills: Ability to understand written and verbal directions. Ability to read and follow instructions on safety information for cleaning supplies.Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.Reasoning Ability: Needs to be able to assess a situation based upon available date and information and make timely and appropriate decisions.Other Skills/Abilities/Specifications: This job requires self-motivation and the ability to work independently. Needs ability to follow oral and written instructions and prioritize job duties. Ability to give attention to detail.