This position will be responsible for driving the performance measurement, reporting and SLA management within CBS Finance across the six centers to drive productivity, cost efficiency and quality improvement. The role will collaboratively work with all other CBS Finance and CBS service performance analysts, and other performance function managers to identify potential continuous improvement opportunities and establish high performing operational processes globally within CBS Finance. This involves helping establish a strong service performance management framework, service performance reporting, building analytics and enterprise focused commentary for stakeholders in close conjunction with the Finance Center Operation Leaders.
The role requires someone with a deep subject matter expertise within the shared service/BPO industry who has helped build, manage and run a service performance function across a complex organization like Cargill supporting multiple enterprises across different regions on a global scale. Also someone who has a background of dealing with multiple complex systems, ERP platforms to help build the data reporting structures.
40% Global CBS Finance scorecard owner.
•This role will be responsible for ensuring metric measurement alignment across the four regions, providing guidance where needed to ensure that alignment, assisting with the automation of data collection where possible and provide analysis and monthly commentary.
•Ensure that there is a strong alignment between the center, region and global level in terms of the KPIs/SLAs, commentary and analysis of the scorecards
•Ensure that there is a strong adherence to the reporting calendar so that there is a continuous rhythm to the reporting cycle
•Work with the CBS Finance Global Operations Lead to present at the Enterprise Global Level and senior stakeholder level to report on the relevant metrics.
30% Global SLA reporting owner
•This role will be responsible for working with the Global Process Owners/Managers and four regions to develop a global reporting process, ensure we are aligned in how those metrics are being reported and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
•Ensure that the presentations required at global Level 0 and Level 1 are coordinated, presented with the right level of actions follow-up on regular basis
•Ensure that there is a strong alignment between the regional level and global level in terms of the service performance management reporting and analysis by Enterprise and by region
20% Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis.
•This role will be responsible for providing analysis to support pursuance of continuous stakeholder engagement analysis given certain areas of analysis and improvement.
10% Continuous Improvement of the reporting infrastructure.
•This role will be responsible for understanding the broader reporting and analytics landscape at Cargill and how to best integrate and evolve reporting and analytics
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- 10+ years of experience in accounting or finance
- Strong relevant experience in service management and service performance management including reporting
- Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions and take initiative
- Strong independent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with and influence multiple levels of an organization
- Ability to travel 10-15%
- Deep knowledge of end to end PTP, OTC and RTR processes
- Deep knowledge of service reporting, performance management and service management within Finance and Accounting space
- Deep systems knowledge – SAP, JDE and other relevant data based systems related to reporting
- Deep analytical based tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Remedyforce from a service management lens
- Deep service framework knowledge and experience in implementing, running and managing global teams toward the end outcome
- Prior shared service/BPO/Service operations industry experience (10+).
- Experience of working in shared service operations.
- Possess appropriate knowledge and technical proficiency in financial and accounting areas together with having good systems understanding.
- Experience working across countries and cultures
- Strong knowledge of service controls, incident management reporting and the whole end to end Service Management Framework