NOW HIRING for a Carpenter for a general contractor who works in the Des Moines, IA area!!!
- Drive to job site and meet crew there:
- Measure and cut lumber
- Measure and cut steel with tin snips and power saw
- Read construction blueprints and be self sufficient in determining prints and executing
- Frame Windows
- Put Trim Up
- Put up Post Frames
- Set forms and decking
- Assist with framing small shops
- Pour small amounts of concrete
- Use power tools to help install walls
- 1+ year of rough carpentry experience
- Read a construction Blueprint
- Read tape measure (1/16 of inch)
- Measure and cut lumber and steel with no instruction
- Hours: 6:30am-6:30pm Monday-Thursday, Off by noon on Friday.
- No weekends
- Will drive 30 minutes to job site regularly
- $18-$22/hr (based on exp)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.