CARPENTER / HOME REMODELER
Carpenter & experienced home remodeler wanted for well-established home improvement company. Specializing in a variety of small to medium size home and business projects, We are a small business, family owned local company backed by the power of an international brand.
Our team caters to both residential and commercial property owners by delivering exceptional customer service while providing an “on time, done right” repair or improvement project. Ability to communicate well with customers is key to providing the exceptional service we are well known for.
- Strong carpentry skills & home remodeling background, 10+ years preferred
- Own your own hand and power tools
- Must be self assured working alone or in a team setting
- Confident ability to meet production goals on your own with little supervision after training
- Proficiency in troubleshooting and problem solving for most home repairs and remodeling
- Ability to install doors, drywall, trim work, cabinets, flooring, paint, caulk, perform light plumbing and electrical work and more
- Experience in exterior repairs such as decks, porches, siding, windows, soffit and fascia, etc
- Ability to accurately estimate how much time it will take you in labor hours to complete a project
- Create complete and accurate material lists for projects
- Ability to maneuver computer type systems (IPad) to provide "contact free" estimates, sign offs, and invoices
This is a full-time employee position and is not a sub-contract job. We'll provide you with a full size van, uniforms, credit card and iPad. We pay for materials, fuel, and van maintenance directly so you don't need to hassle with reimbursements.
- Competitive pay
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Company vehicle
- Uniforms provided
- Weekly direct deposit
We are actively interviewing for this position. Areas served: St. Louis, St. Louis County, St. Charles County, Jefferson County, Missouri