Looking for a Finishing Carpenter!
- Minimum of 3 years in commercial carpentry or related field.
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends (some jobs can't be performed during regular business hours).
- Ability to read commercial carpentry blue prints.
- Ability to read work orders and shop drawings.
- Experience using carpentry hand tools and rulers.
- Communicate effectively with crew members.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to lift 100 lbs.
- Must be able to push/pull/position objects weighing up to 5,000 lbs with mechanical lifts and assistance from crew members.
- Ability to work inside and outside year round in different types of weather.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.