- Delivers a cluster-based approach to employment services, supported by traditional case management
- Provides case management services to a caseload of assigned customers, assisting them to remove both real and self-perceived limitations that interfere with obtaining employment in the career path of their choice
- Reviews the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare (IDHW) Work Opportunity Participation Rate (WOPR) reports monthly for the accuracy of the data
- Travel to business sites, community resource agencies and itinerant sites to meet customers
- Cross mentoring with all departments
- Coordinates all project services provided to customers.
- Communicates with the customer to make them aware of the functionality of BrainShark and the sign up process.
- Performs program orientation and introduction to BrainShark
- Considers workplace competency and appraisal information in making activity assignments by reviewing assessment results
- Develops personalized and individual work plans facilitating and coordinating the development of the customer, on-the-job training, education opportunities and providing ongoing support and supportive services
- Monitors and assesses compliance and effectiveness of the work plan and customer progress through Snag Pad