Vighter is recruiting bilingual Case Aides to provide support to management staff. Must demonstrate Spanish language proficiency. Positions require applicants to be 21 years or older and have a Bachelor's degree. Must complete criminal background check, urine drug testing, and Child Abuse and Neglect (CAN) background check.
Vighter is a physician-led firm accredited by The Joint Commission and is verified as a service-disabled veteran-owned business by the VA. Since 2005 our company has provided healthcare services on challenging programs in support our Federal government clients. Our healthcare staff have performed Search and Rescue operations in Africa as well as Asia, assisted with the Ebola response effort, supported ICE with in-flight emergency medical services, conducted physical examinations for veterans seeking disability determinations, and many other missions. Apply today and our recruiting team will contact you within 24 hours.
- We have a well-respected staff
- We are proud to have one of the highest retention rates in the Homestead shelter
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Competitive Pay
- Health & Welfare Allowance
- Health and Retirement Benefits
- 80 Hours of Vacation annually
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Assist management staff with routine or daily responsibilities, including but not limited to, filing, copying, answering phone, data entry, or other duties assigned.
Experience & Education
- Must have exceptional customer services skills
- Prefer supervisory experience but not required
- Bachelor's Degree in any area
- Must demonstrate proficiency in typing skills, Word, and Excel.
- Must be able to sit for more than 8 hours per day
- Must be willing to work over time if necessary
- Must be able to use an elevator or walk up and down stairs
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds and carry up to 10 feet
- Must be able to routinely grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbows/knees and reach above and below shoulders
- Must be able to read and interpret handwritten and typewritten print
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear
- Must be able to pass a criminal background investigation
- Must complete Urine Drug Screen
Vighter Medical Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and or any other characteristic protected by law. Position is contingent on contract award.