Tired of the same job ads? ExamWorks will make it easy for you.
We’re looking for: a Case Coordinator
Full time, M-F, (8-5 p.m.)
Where? Our Dallas office located in CBS Tower (intersection b/w 635 and 75)
What you’ll be: a customer service ringleader, an administrative connoisseur, taking full advantage of your medical records (personal injury, liability or worker's compensation) experience to audit and review reports.
When are we looking to hire? Last week.
Why haven’t you applied yet?
- Performs quality assurance review of reports, correspondences, addendums or supplemental reviews.
- Ensures that all client instructions and specifications have been followed and that all questions have been addressed.
- Ensures the content, format, and professional appearance of the reports are of the highest quality and in compliance with company standards.
- Identifies any inconsistencies within the report and contacts the Peer Reviewer to obtain clarification, modification or correction as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of two years clinical, medical (personal injury, liability or worker's compensation) or related field experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have strong knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, medications and laboratory values.
- Must be knowledgeable of multiple software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and the Internet.
- Must possess excellent skills in English usage, grammar, punctuation and style.
- Must demonstrate exceptional communication skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking questions where clarification is needed.
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize work activities and use time efficiently.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
WHO WE ARE
ExamWorks is a leading provider of innovative healthcare services including independent medical examinations, peer reviews, bill reviews, Medicare compliance, case management, record retrieval, document management and related services. Our clients include property and casualty insurance carriers, law firms, third-party claim administrators and government agencies that use independent services to confirm the veracity of claims by sick or injured individuals under automotive, disability, liability and workers' compensation insurance coverages.
ExamWorks, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to protected veteran status, qualified individuals with disabilities and all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans