We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Case Management Analyst:
- Utilize electronic research tools and reference material to perform legal research
- Help to prepare and submit rule filings, adhering to format requirements, properly cited, and free of errors
- Manage and maintain departmental databases, adhering to access, research, and reporting requirements
- Respond to general inquiries related to organizational rules and processes both internally and externally
- Draft legal memoranda and assist with special projects
Requirements of the Case Management Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Paralegal Certificate is a plus
- Excellent planning, organization, and communication skills
- Knowledge of legal research databases (Lexis and Westlaw)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access preferred
Keywords: Case Management Analyst, Paralegal, Legal Research, Lexis, Westlaw, Legal Document Preparation
Job ID: 316976
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!