Creates and manages pipeline of cases with the Worldwide Refugee Admissions Processing System (WRAPS). Understands and works within the guidelines of the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program (USRAP) in order to support the Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration (PRM) and the Refugee Processing Center (RPC) mission. Ability to respond to inquiries as outlined in task-specific responsibilities. Generates and distributes reports as outlined in task-specific responsibilities.
- Meets deadlines and ensures products match customer requirements
- Reviews incoming Affidavit of Relationship (AOR), SIV, I-130 and V93 submissions and creates cases within the WRAPS system; Researches case history and statuses of AOR, SIV, Visa 93 and I-130 cases for various inquiries
- Reviews and processes incoming data files within the WRAPS system and notifies Resettlement Agencies (RAs) of anomalies
- Facilitates weekly Allocations meetings to include monitoring the tracker and preparing the video conferencing equipment and enters results upon completing the meeting; Reviews and processes cases for weekly Allocation meetings and ensures all information is accurate and current
- Corresponds with PRM, RAs, Resettlement Support Centers (RSC), Department of Homeland Security/US Citizenship and Immigration Services’ (DHS/USCIS) Refugee Access Verification Unit (RAVU) and other partners as required
- Reviews and provides various weekly reports to our domestic and overseas partners
- Provides case status updates regarding cases to partners as needed
- Processes security name check requests for applicants as submitted by the RSCs
- Analyzes responses in order to adjudicate name checks within the WRAPS system
- Processes security name check results received from Department of Homeland Security/US Citizenship and Immigration Services (DHS/USCIS). Reviews results for accuracy by comparing biodata information within the WRAPS system
- Reviews and researches name check-related Help Desk tickets, as designated by Refugee Operations managers
High school diploma or GED.
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to respond appropriately to unexpected challenges and changing priorities
- Can obtain or currently possesses a secret clearance
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.