Full time Mental Health Case Management SupervisorAre you searching for a way to use your compassion, knowledge, and leadership skills? Camelot Care Centers, part of the national Pathways mental health family of providers, offers foster care, mentoring, extended family, and counseling services to support youth and their family in the most appropriate, least restrictive, and respectful manner. Our case managers live out their passion for helping the community and need a hardworking, dedicated, and knowledgeable supervisor to help collaborate with and guide their services.
As part of the nationwide team, we offer many benefits to aid in your work/life balance and career growth. In addition to the usual benefits, we offer Pet insurance, a Vacation plan that increases with tenure after your first year, Perks at Pathways that offers discounts on shopping, hotel stays, and entertainment; and much more (see below)! During the pandemic, this position is primarily through Telehealth, however, you may require meeting with clients during a safety or crisis situation.
What we're looking for:
- CWEL license preferred; Direct experience serving kids/youth and families in a therapeutic treatment environment
- Master’s degree in a Human Service field (Child, Family and Community Services; Early Childhood Development; Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, etc.) OR LPHA, LSW, LADAC, Certified Substance Abuse Counselor CDAC, or related licensure
- Valid state driver's license and automobile insurance
As the direct supervisor, you will assign cases, provide education to staff through weekly treatment team meetings, review documentation, and address initial complaints/grievances for staff, clients, and foster parents.
Explore the local community resources and maintain updated information on DCFS, other state agencies, local resources, and all applicable regulations to aid in successful case management service.
Active member of the State Management Team and the local Continuous Quality Improvement program.
What we offer to you:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days that increase with tenure
- 7 Paid Sick Days
- 9 Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefit plans, Pet Insurance
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee, Spouse and Dependent Basic and Optional Life Insurance
- 401 K Plan
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Apply easily by texting Pathways to 97211 and entering job code 1122176
Who we are:
Camelot Care Centers is a Illinois Child Welfare Agency, accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA), and a member of the Child Care Association of Illinois. Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity, integrity, and compassion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
Want to know more? Visit us at https://camelotcarecenters.com