Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Rushford Center, one of Connecticut’s leading providers of addiction and mental health services, is nationally recognized for delivering outstanding prevention, treatment and recovery programs. We offer a wide range of programs including Acute Care and Evaluation, Residential Addiction Treatment, Individual, Group & Family Therapy, Intensive Outpatient programs and Community Support Programs. Through the passion of our specialists, we continue to treat every patient with care, compassion and respect, while providing affordable and accessible services.
Assesses client needs, plans and links appropriate services, advocates for and monitors client needs to ensure the provision of comprehensive services to meet identified client needs. Provides outreach to clients who are difficult to engage. Assists in the coordination of an integrated delivery system of care for all clients.
- Assesses client needs and works with the client and other service providers to put together a comprehensive individualized treatment plan.
- Monitors client needs to assure effective service delivery and progress toward stated goals and objectives. Assists in monitoring the results, reassessing client and/or revising the clients individualized treatment plan accordingly.
- Develop a rapport on working with Community Providers in our service area. Be able to represent Rushford Center within the community.
- Provides supportive interventions to clients including direct teaching interventions to assist clients in the development and/or practice and maintenance of needed adult-living skills.
- Participates in the development of new program ideas and interventions.
- Ensures clients receive assistance in finding, obtaining, and retaining safe, affordable, and decent housing.
- Transports clients to medical appointments and any other appointments deemed necessary.
- Performs all required duties regarding the maintenance of all program-related and administrative data/reports, statistical records and other data collections activities as specified by Rushford.
- Performs other duties as may be required.
- High School diploma or equivalent with significant experience that relates to the population served.
- Bachelor's degree in a mental health or human service discipline is preferred.
- Requires current, valid Connecticut driver's license.
- Previous work experience with individuals with severe and persistent mental illness.
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred.
- Basic working knowledge of computers and software applications.
As a Hartford HealthCare entity, Rushford provides eligible employees with an extensive benefits package consisting of:
Medical and dental benefits
401(k) plan with employer match
Generous paid time off with accrual starting on the date of hire, including six paid holidays
Additional voluntary benefits as well as employee discount programs
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.