Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Case Manager/BHT. Working as part of a team for the Terros Health’s Families FIRST program, this position will be co-located at the Apache Junction DCS office. This individual will impact the lives of families trying to overcome the barrier of substance abuse in order to reach the outcomes of permanency for children, family reunification and self-sufficiency. The individual will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than 50 years, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
The Case Manager/BHT under the Agency’s policies and professional requirements, with oversight from clinical staff provides rehabilitative and supportive services for assigned clients and education and support for their families, performs program related activities as assigned, facilitates teamwork within the organization, participates in program evaluation procedures and professional record keeping, works under the direct supervision of the Manager of Case Management.
Position will be co-located at the Apache Junction DCS office, 1355 S. Clearview Avenue, Mesa, AZ 85009.
The Case Manger will monitor a caseload of 50 or more clients assigned to outpatient substance abuse treatment groups at the Empact Apache Junction and Empact Santan Valley locations.
Full-Time 40 hours
Shift: Monday - Friday (some evenings may be required)
$ Bilingual language differential pay
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
- GED/High school diploma with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of substance abuse, child welfare or (BH) behavioral health, or
- Bachelor’s degree in BH field, or Bachelor’s degree in non-behavioral health field with 1 year minimum of BH experience, or
- Master’s degree or higher in behavioral health field.
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1) or apply for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card within 7 working days of employment
- Ability to pass the DCS Central registry
- Must have or obtain a valid Arizona Driver License, be 21 years of age with a minimum 3 years driving experience. Must meet requirements of Terros driving policy.
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Knowledge of the dynamics of substance abuse and its effect on families;
- Knowledge of, and the ability to connect clients with, community resources;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational, time management and computer skills
- Experience completing progress notes