At CoreCivic we care for people! CoreCivic is currently seeking a Case Manager, Community Corrections who has a passion for providing the highest quality care in a residential setting.
Who We Are:
CoreCivic is the leading, national provider of high-quality, secured corrections and detention management services and residential and non-residential transition centers. We provide effective programs that enhance public safety and prepare individuals for success. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, CoreCivic operates more than 70 security facilities nationwide and over 50 community residential and non- residential centers. Our employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism, and a responsibility to better the public good.
What We Have:
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives.
What You Get To Do:
Change the lives of those in your care!
The Case Manager, Community Corrections is responsible for programmatic goals, ensuring court-ordered conditions are met, and the reestablishment of family and community ties as required. Ensures contractual deadlines are met, and the residents’ performance is monitored and documented properly. Provides exceptional customer service and complies with company policies and procedures.
- Supervise caseload of residents/inmates to ensure program requirements are being met. Evaluate programming progress and participates in resident/inmate progress meetings. Conducts assessments.
- Ensure accountability of residents/inmates in the community via phone calls, onsite checks, and verification of submitted documentation and requests.
- Review and oversees resident/inmate financial obligations.
- Review and evaluates resident/inmate behavior. Determines if disciplinary measures are needed.
- Ensure resident/inmate physical and electronic file is up-to-date and contains all relevant and pertinent information.
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's degree is required.
- Additional related work experience may be substituted for the educational requirement on a year-for-year basis.
- Demonstrate ability to complete pre-service and other training programs as required.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing and apply problem solving techniques to complex issues.
- Experience in Microsoft Office or other similar software applications is preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug Free Workplace & EOE– M/F/Vets/Disabled.