Case Manager- Vanderburgh
Ready to join a growing company whose work profoundly impacts people's lives in their community, who offers an excellent learning environment, opportunities to advance and the ability to work alongside talented business leaders/professionals? CareStar, Inc. is currently seeking a Case Manager in the Clinical department to provide case management services including assessing the health and long-term care needs of each participant.
CareStar is looking for motivated individuals who/to:
- Understands, complies with and makes individual centered decisions based on all required areas of specific programs that apply to case management services.
- Approves funds for utilization of available services, while meeting all qualifications and standards as specified by the program; develops annual cost budgets.
- Remains current, through continuing education and utilizes knowledge base of Medicare, Medicaid, insurance and state administered waivers as well as the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Functions as the team leader in the development and implementation of the consumer's care plan, including the authorization of the amount, scope and duration of services.
- Completes home visits and/or appropriate contacts and monitors services, in compliance with CareStar Case Management and assessment expectations and the rules specified in the assigned program.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Counseling, Gerontology or Nursing.
- One year's direct service experience with the elderly or persons with disabilities
- Experience in completing assessments, service plan development and monitoring
- Adheres to the CareStar Rule in performance of job responsibilities.
- Understands and complies with CareStar Policies and Procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality as related to patient information. Any disclosures of confidential information made unlawfully outside the proper course of duty will be treated as a serious disciplinary offense.
- Follows the Acceptable Use Policy while using any information systems owned or controlled by CareStar, Inc.
This position is open in Vanderburgh County and is responsible for covering the surrounding counties.
CareStar was founded in 1988 in Cincinnati, Ohio with the mission to Improve Communities by Improving Lives. We continue to be an industry leader in the field of Long-Term Care Case Management, Assessment, Population Health Management and Innovative Software Development Solutions.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Remote working opportunities.
- Shared ownership benefit through the CareStar Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Competitive salary based upon experience, education and knowledge.
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision, and life-insurance.
- 401(k) with a generous Safe Harbor company matching contribution.
- Paid vacations and 10 holidays per year.
Come be part of a team that values and challenges you! If these responsibilities, qualifications and benefits catch your interest, apply today at CareStar's Career page at www.carestar.com/careers.