At CRJ we change lives and strengthen communities by advancing policy and delivering individualized services that promote safety, justice, and inclusion.
The Case Manager is responsible for caseload or residents/clients: monitoring their daily activities, assisting them with employment, housing, transitional, and other discharge planning requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles initial resident orientation to program and expectations, and develops and monitors Individual Program Plan for residents on caseload.
- Meets regularly with each resident to discuss progress with program requirements, personal goals, program compliance, review of finances (wages, subsistence payment, budget, savings, and any financial obligations) and discusses, reviews and helps with weekly schedules, passes, and itineraries.
- Communicates with contracting and other relevant agencies to regarding various aspects of Individual Program Plans.
- Maintains ongoing communication with service providers and family members, and Director as relevant to the continued progress of each resident on caseload.
- Schedules regular resident counseling sessions and supervises, sets limits, controls, and structures accountability of residents.
- Provides timely information to appropriate personnel for coordination of services and for reporting purposes.
- Completes all required paperwork for each resident on caseload.
- Participates in on-call rotation according to determined schedule.
- Attends necessary meetings, conferences, and training within CRJ and with outside providers.
- BS/BA from an accredited college or university in Criminal Justice, Human Service, or related field.
- Prefer one year of case management experience, prefer experience with a correctional population, in a residential setting.
CRJ provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.