Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
Dockside Services, Inc. we specialize in providing direct services and case management to children, adolescents and adults with behavioral and medical health needs, as well as those supervised by government subsidized programs, in their homes or through community-based resources. Pathways offers a full spectrum of social service and behavioral health solutions, including Youth & Family Services, Adult Services, and Prevention Services. Within each area, clients have access to a broad range of social and behavioral services to meet their needs.
Dockside Services, Inc. is a subsidiary of Pathways by Molina.
Dockside Services, Inc. Team is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as the Case Manager –Part-Time maintains direct physical contact with clients while implementing the interventions designated on a client’s master treatment plan.
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, sociology, or a directly-related human service field from an accredited college
- Bachelor’s degrees in other than the Human Services field with five (5) years’ experience working directly with families in the child welfare system
- Valid state driver’s license in good standing
- Appropriate automobile insurance (at least state minimum)
- Certificates and licensure must be consistent with State and Federal requirements
Pathways by Molina is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
- 401 K with employer contribution (100% for the first 4% contributed)
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Pathways by Molina is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.