Do you love the clinical side of oncology and want to play a critical part in maintaining the integrity of our operations? Do you value being an essential collaborative partner to ensure cancer patients receive the best treatments? We want you to be a part of our team!
Oncology Analytics deeply cares about patients receiving cancer care and it’s our sole area of specialty. Our customer base has doubled in the past 12 months, which consists of health plans in the US and Puerto Rico. We are rapidly growing and seeking a qualified and energetic Case Review Specialist who is eager to provide our growing client base with exceptional support. Our Client Services team is the single point of contact for payers and providers delivering Oncology Analytics’ clinical and technical expertise for the best patient experience and outcome. The Case Review Specialist will help lead the charge for Oncology Analytics to further its reputation as a patient-first organization.
More about the role:
- You will be responsible for ensuring that appropriate documentation is provided by the practicing physicians to Oncology Analytics clinical staff for accurate and timely determinations.
- You’ll communicate with clinical and non-clinical staff to help facilitate discussions between the physician’s clinical staff and the Oncology Analytics team.
- We would count on you to obtain and maintain the integrity of clinical records, as well as transmit determinations to the physician and the payer.
What we need:
- RN or Pharm Tech with demonstrated working knowledge of medical terminology and coding. These elements are important to our business.
- Excellent organizational skills, high-level professionalism and confidentiality, and a heart for client services.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Bachelor’s degree always helps.