Lighthouse Institute, a division of Chestnut Health Systems, is seeking a full-time, independent contract, Case Tracker-Interviewer for our Chicago, IL facility.
Chestnut Health Systems is a leading provider of behavioral and primary health care services. Over four decades, Chestnut has grown to over 700 committed, compassionate employees providing substance use, mental health and primary care treatment to patients in Central and Southern Illinois. We provide fully integrated care for all of our patients by combining behavioral health care services with our community-based primary care health centers. Chestnut also conducts research and training throughout the U.S.A.
**Please note to be considered for a position you must attach a resume, complete the application, and answer all screening questions.
In consultation with the Assistant Regional Manager, during the follow-up phase the Case Tracker/Interviewer is expected to:
- Contact clients, collaterals, and other individuals in an effort to schedule and confirm clients for their follow-up appointments.
- Conduct interviews on and off site.
- Network to expand available contacts.
- Participate in regular case review meetings.
- Meet quality assurance standards as specified by QA Supervisor.
- Consult with the Research Project Manager and other case trackers on hard to find cases.
- Document all follow-up activities on the same day of completion.
- Adjust work schedule as required.
- Implement duties outline in data collection protocol within specified time frame.
- Verify new cases within five (5) days of receipt or notify Assistant Regional Manager in writing.
- Complete minimum of one activity in each assigned open case.
- Conduct interviews when scheduled.
- Other duties consistent with prior training experience including, but limited to: answering phones, faxing, data entry, filing and photocopying.
- Urine collection when assigned.
- Promote Chestnut’s culture of customer service excellence through the adherence to Chestnut’s behavioral standards for customer service.
- Maintain and protect confidentiality and security of all organizational information gained in the course of performing job responsibilities including, but not limited to, financial and client information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Preferable a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent, experience working on longitudinal research projects preferred, excellent communication skills required.
- Satisfactory completion of Chestnut’s background checking process.
***For additional information and inquiries text "Chestnut" to 97211
Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.
EOE – Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled