Caseworkers for Klaras Center for Families work with Mental Health staff, school personnel, and other community providers in an effort to meet therapeutic goals of adolescents in the mental health system in the Limestone and Freestone County area. This person will implement rehabilitation treatment plans and provide case management and skills training.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent written communication and computer keyboarding for inputting clinical documentation
- Excellent verbal communication with consumers, staff, and community providers
- Time management required to meet service goals
- Travel to consumer homes, school, and other community settings about 50% of time
- Lift up to 15 lbs.
- Stooping, bending, sitting, standing, and keyboarding for prolonged periods
- Ability to be CPR and SAMA certified
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's in social work, psychology or related field with ability to obtain Qualified Mental Health Professional credentialing
- 1 year of case management experience preferred
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM with other as needed
Salary: $28,840-$34, 896 annual/$13.8654-$16.7769 hourly DOQ
Location: Klaras Center for Families, TX