Cash Management Specialist II or III
The Cash Management Specialist II or III will perform all the required Cash Management operations involving payment receipt, processing, deposit and other duties with accuracy and timeliness. Assists in the controls, balances and deposits of daily cash receipts to maximize return; coordinates with other departments within the corporation to achieve this task. Analyzes and researches incoming payments and reconciles daily deposits and cash transactions to assure that corporate funds/assets are maintained and assets are protected.
At Cambia, our values are fundamental to achieving our Cause of transforming the health care industry. They guide our actions and bring diverse perspectives together to improve the health care journey better for those we serve. All eight values are equally important and linked to the others: Empathy, Hope, Courage, Trust, Commitment, Innovation, Collaboration and Accountability. These values are not just words on paper - we live them every day.
- Cash Management Specialist II would have 2+years of general accounting, bookkeeping, accounts receivable/payable, banking operations or similar cash management experience and completion of college level accounting courses or 1 year previous experience as a Cash Management Specialist I with performance at the performing level or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business would substitute as 1 year of experience depending on demonstration of knowledge.
- Cash Management Specialist III would have a high school diploma and three years general accounting, bookkeeping, accounts receivable/payable, banking operations or similar cash management experience and completion of college level accounting courses or 3 years previous experience in a Cash Management Specialist role with performance at the performing level or an equivalent combination of education and experience. In addition, demonstrated ability to be strong Cash Management subject matter expert, apply critical thinking, generate and implement process improvement ideas and leadership qualities. Bachelors or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business may substitute as 2-3 year of experience depending on demonstration of knowledge.
- Ability to process detailed data in an accurate and timely manner.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately key accounting data – must know 10 key by touch.
- Demonstrated ability to type 40 wpm with 95% accuracy.
- Ability to quickly learn new accounting software(s) for use in completing assigned work.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete tasks and meet established deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to express ideas and recommendations clearly and with a high level of professionalism in written and oral communications.
- Ability to exercise judgment, initiative and discretion in confidential, mature and sensitive manner.
- Ability to think analytically and to make sound judgments from analysis.
- Ability to work flexible hours during periods of heavy workloads.
This is a multiple level position.
At Cambia, we advocate for transforming the health care system. You aren’t satisfied with the status quo and neither are we. We're looking for individuals who are as passionate as we are about transforming the way people experience health care. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check are required.
Cambia’s portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access; and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
We have over a century of experience in developing and providing health solutions to serve our members. We had our beginnings in the logging communities of the Pacific Northwest as innovators in helping workers afford health care. That pioneering spirit has kept us at the forefront as we build new avenues to improve access to and quality of health care for the future.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/z5zcdvtn84fxbqh3