CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST/CASHIER
The Customer Service Specialist/Cashier is the key service provider to our guests and is responsible for ensuring total guest satisfaction through positive engagement and interaction, consistent order accuracy, quality product presentation, and expected speed of service.
The successful Customer Service Specialist/Cashier is able to:
- Greet and positively engage guests to the restaurant.
- Accurately accept the guests' orders and process payments.
- Address and resolve all guest inquiries and concerns in a timely manner.
- Maintain a safe, secure, and comfortable work area for guests and team members.
- Ensure that all orders are properly handled and presented with the greatest care and concern for accuracy, quality and guest satisfaction.
- Keep service area stocked; clean dining room tables and floor; clean and restock restrooms.
- Must be at least 18 years of age. No previous experience required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and training materials.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
While performing duties of this role, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk; talk and hear to communicate with employees; and taste/smell. The employee is frequently required to handle, feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required for this role include peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The employee is occasionally exposed to cooking fumes. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.