Provide a positive first impression inclusive of a warm, inviting greeting—serve as a brand ambassador by providing an excellent guest experience.
You take pride in what you do every day. You don’t want to work in just any restaurant, you want to work with a brand that demonstrates care for its employees, guest and community.
la Madeleine French Bakery & Café was founded more than 30 years ago with a vision to bring the traditions and recipes of the French countryside to America. At la Madeleine we bring love into everything we do from our passion for food, “joie de server” mentality (our pleasure of serving guests) and commitment to making a difference in the community. We are proud to support and partner with Children’s Hunger Fund through volunteer events and company-wide fundraisers to help in the fight against childhood hunger. The la Madeleine family goes above and beyond every day to uphold a culture of ethical excellence and were humbled and honored to receive both the 2018 Greater Dallas Business Ethics and Cary M. Maguire Spirit of Ethics Awards. In addition, we were nominated for the TDN2K Best Practices award. La Madeleine continues to grow while operating over 80 corporate and franchise bakeries in 10 states.
- Ensure all items are rung up correctly while maintaining a cheerful, courteous disposition
- Utilize knowledge of the menu to provide a great guest experience
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
- Dependable strong work ethic
- Thrive in a fast-paced team oriented environment
What is GREAT about working with la Madeleine?
- Flexible Scheduling for both AM or PM and Part Time or Full Time
- No late nights, most of our locations close by 10:00pm
- Defined Career Path and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance for Full Time Associates
- 401K Savings Plan with Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Competitive Pay
Say Bonjour to a job you’ll love—Apply Today!