Imperial Parking or “Impark” is North America’s largest parking operator with over 9,000 employees. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives of our customers and employees.
Here at Impark, our success is defined by the associated values within our corporate culture. These unique principles are exemplified in our day to day business and the lives of our employees. Here at Impark we strive to…
Create Positive Energy…Inspire, Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
Be a Trailblazer…Be Bold, Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
Be Admirable…Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other.
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values, and that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation and unique parking experiences. Join us here at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!!!
We are seeking Cashier/Attendant(s) to work at our parking operations for SUNY Upstate Medical University (“Upstate”), in Syracuse, NY.
- Ensure positive experiences for all Impark partners and clients
- Ensure work area is maintained to Impark’s standards
- Use Impark parking systems to conduct customer transactions
- Work effectively as a team with your Area Manager and Co-Workers
- Greet every guest with a friendly, helpful and courteous attitude and smile
- Responsible for calculating all ticket fees and accurately charging each customer for the calculated fees in compliance with Impark’s ticketing and cash handling policies and procedures
- Report concerns, problems, and questions to a supervisor immediately
- Complete applicable paperwork/documents accurately and neatly
- Answers customers' questions, and provide information on company procedures or policies
- All other duties as assigned
- 1+ year of previous cashier experience
- 1+ year(s) of proven superior customer service experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of professionalism and be an expert in all areas of customer service
- Basic math skills
- Previous parking experience preferred
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess the drive and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity