To serve the needs of each guest in a manner such that we ensure his or her continued patronage. We require sincere dedication from every one of our Team Members to provide an exceptional experience and outstanding service.
- Greet guests as they walk into the restaurant
- Work in a team environment and communicate well with guests and fellow Team Members
- Provide great salesmanship thru menu guidance and suggestive selling
- The ability to take direction and work quickly and efficiently under pressure.
- Ring in orders correctly and in a timely fashion to allow appropriate ticket times
- Answer the phone and/or tablet to help guests and take accurate to go & catering orders
- Pre-bus tables and bus tables quickly. Abide by full hands in and full hands out mentality
- Run food, refill beverages and complete running side work throughout the shift
- Help run and stock the expo window as directed by management
- Offer every guest a drink and a dessert every time
- Perform correct and timely cash outs for guests
- Complete side work duties
- Give sincere final greetings to guests and invite them to return
- 100% Ability to communicate clearly in English
- 100% Walk and stand for long periods of time ( 6-8 hours)
- 80% Reach, bend, stoop, wipe and lift up to 60 lbs.
- Must be 16 years old to or as state regulations dictate
- Must have friendly and outgoing personality and demeanor
- Must be a problem solver and have the ability to keep calm under pressure
- Able to multitask and stay organized in a fast paced environment
- Able to perform physical requirements
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.