Job Title: Event Staff
Location: Indiana Convention Centre - Downtown Indianapolis, IN
Dates: Tuesday, October 29th – Saturday, November 2nd
Shift: 1st shift only between the hours of 7:30am and 8:00pm
There are a few part time shifts available from 11:15am-3:15pm
- Staff could be placed in different positions which will either be registration, traffic control, cashier, parking booth attendant. Must be willing to work in any position.
- Staff will provide event registration assistance to convention attendees, printing badges for those who have pre-registered correctly and handing the badges to the attendees.
- Manage line traffic, room traffic, get people to the correct lines.
- Will be working on a cash register checking out attendees
- Provide customer service and answer questions
- Promote and maintain highest level of customer service
Required / Preferred Skills:
- There will be a mandatory training on Monday, October 28th. During this time you will be trained on how to use the badge printing system, take a tour of the event set up, and assist in any pre-show setup. (Setting up displays, stocking shelves, unloading merchandise).
- Must have great communication, strong typing and cashing handling skills.
- Must enjoy working with large crowds
- Must have reliable transportation
- Seeking candidates with basic math skills
- Must remain professional at all times, have an energetic work ethic and attitude
- Must be 18+
- Dress attire is black pants or skirt and a white collared shirt and must represent yourself well.
Parking is free of charge. Will receive a voucher each day to get out of the garage without paying (must park in the garage provided)