Imperial Parking or “Impark” is one of North America’s largest parking operators with over 9,000 employees. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives our customers and employees.
Here at Impark, our success is defined by our corporate culture and the associated values inside our corporate culture. These unique values are exemplified in our day to day business and in lives of our employees. Here at Impark we strive to…
Create Positive Energy…Inspire, Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
Be a Trailblazer…Be Bold, Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
Be Admirable…Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other.
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation and unique parking experiences. Join us here at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!!!
Impark is currently looking for full and part time Cashiers for D.C.M.H
- Greet every guest with a friendly, helpful and courteous attitude and smile.
- Responsible for calculating all ticket fees and accurately charging each customer for the calculated fees.
- Report concerns, problems, and questions to a supervisor assigned to.
- Arrive to work on time and report to your scheduled work location in a timely manner.
- Adhere to all client specific policies and procedures as well as Imparks Employee Handbook policies and procedures.
- Foster a positive and friendly atmosphere while at work.
- Represent Impark and yourself in a courteous and professional manner.
- Complete all Impark paperwork/document accurately and neatly.
- Answers customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- 1+ year of previous cashier experience
- Displays a great customer service attitude with proven track record.
- Ability to work independently and in a team and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Take pride in their work with a high level of integrity.
- Problem solving skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to Calculate fees and transact financial exchanges.
- Excellent math skills.
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity