Larson Cadillac is seeking a fulltime Cashier with excellent customer service skills and a winning attitude. This individual will receive calls into the dealership, determine the nature of the callers business, and direct the caller to their destination. This position will also be responsible for basic accounting skills and knowledge of routine accounting functions in both accounts receivable and accounts payable.
At Larson Automotive Group, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Larson Auto Group is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years. The Larson Automotive Group employs more than 500 individuals and operates 12 retail automotive dealership franchises in Tacoma area.
What We Offer
- Medical and Dental -Plans as low as $0 a month!
- 401K Plan-With company contribution!
- Paid time off
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Health and wellness
- Discounts on products and services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Calculate the customer’s bill using the dealership’s computer system
- Receive cash, checks and credit card payments from customers and record the amount received on the repair order and/or counter ticket
- Make change accurately and issue receipts to customers
- Answer phones and direct consumer to the proper department and follow up in a timely manner
- Handle customer complaints diplomatically and refer complaining customers to the appropriate individual for resolution
- Operate switchboard telephone system
- Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the amount of time customers spend on hold
- Assist the managers with various clerical duties as needed
- Be friendly, professional, courteous and efficient when working with all customers and employees
- Familiarize yourself with department structures & internal procedures for assisting customers efficiently
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite is a plus
- Available to work flexible hours on weeknights & weekends
- Ability to communicate customers' interests needs and requests to management and sales personnel
- Professional personal appearance
- Clean driving record