Republic Parking System is currently looking for a Cashier Attendant to work at our Elmira, NY Parking location.
Reports To: Location Manager
Shift: M-F 5pm - 12am (subject to change)
- Ensure positive experiences for all RPS partners and clients
- Ensure work area is maintained to RPS standards
- Use RPS parking systems to conduct customer transactions
- Work effectively as a team with your Area Manager and Co-Workers
- Greet every guest with a friendly, helpful and courteous attitude and smile.
- Responsible for calculating all ticket fees and accurately charging each customer for the calculated fees.
- Report concerns, problems, and questions to a supervisor assigned.
- Complete applicable paperwork/documents accurately and neatly.
- Answers customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Any other duties as assigned
- 1+ year of previous cashier experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of professionalism and be an expert in all areas of customer service
- Basic math skills
- Previous parking experience an asset but not required
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess the drive and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Republic Parking System is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Jobs are scraped from the URL http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/ rss feed