At Super King, we are shaping the international food market culture within the grocery industry. We are proud to be the leader of international foods at the lowest prices and highest quality. Customers can count on our service through dedicated employees. Our employees are our best partners in this endeavor, making Super King a desirable workplace.
We are searching for only the best people! If you are a dedicated and talented person, come join our growing team. We offer competitive pay, benefits and a GREAT environment to work and grow. If you are ready to join our amazing team, please complete our application process.
In this role, you will build and maintain the warm rapport with one of our most important stakeholders - our customer. You will process each customer's transaction quickly, accurately and efficiently. In this highly valued position, you will accurately handle customer's cash, credit/debit payments and their change. As a cashier you will maintain knowledge of weekly ad items; give customers direction of product location throughout the store, and communicate with the Cashier Manager. If you love working with people and are looking for an opportunity to gain knowledge and share your passion, then this is the position for you.
- Works safely at all times and follows all established safety guidelines and procedures
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Ensures accurate and efficient operation of the register
- Maintains cleanliness of check out area
- Properly verifies age of any customer buying age restricted products
- Performs other duties as required or requested by management.
- Able to work prolonged periods of time in an environment with fluctuating temperature ranges
- Able to stand prolonged periods of time
- Able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds with or without assistance
- Able to make repetitive finger and wrist movement
- Able to memorize 200+ produce PLU numbers
- Available to work flexible schedules, including nights, weekends & holidays
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Fraudulent email or phone messages referred to as "phishing" are becoming more common. These types of emails point to invalid hyperlinks that are revealed when you hold your cursor over them. These links may contain malware, which could harm your computer. Other fraudulent emails or phone calls may request financial information from you.
By using company trademarks, colors, logos, mail systems and legal disclaimers these "phishing" emails can look very real. Individuals have used these techniques in order to fool many applicants. You can usually spot these emails because they may say they are "processing" your employment application or are interested in interviewing you for a specific position. They may request financial information or your bank account information.These are not Super King Market communications. Should you receive any of these emails, do not click on the links provided.
Instead, delete the email. If you've already clicked on a link, run a virus scan immediately.
Please note that Super King Market does not request personal information, financial information, account numbers, bank account numbers in an unsolicited manner through an email request or over the phone. If you have any questions, please contact us at https://superkingmarkets.com/pages/contact-us.