Job Title: Cashier
Department: Solar4America Ice at San Jose
Reports To: Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
Scope and Nature of Role
Responsible for taking in all monies for admission, skate rentals, skate sharpening, lessons and sales.
Answers telephones and public inquiries giving information concerning public and private sessions, Learn to Skate lessons and facility usage fee rates.
Understands and is able to explain all of Sharks Ice programs and policies.
General clean-up of box office, Pro Shop and general offices.
Assists Hockey and Skating Managers in accepting and processing registrations as necessary.
Provides excellent customer service at all times and ensures that all policies are properly implemented.
Knows emergency procedures for equipment and evacuation plan.
Ensures the overall cleanliness of Solar4America Ice at San Jose.
Performs additional duties as required.
Knows appropriate avenues/channels to find any unknown information.
- Demonstrated aptitude for working with numbers and relating to the general public.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Positive attitude, self motivated.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in a cold environment.