In this role, you will build and maintain the warm rapport with one of our most important stakeholders - our customer. You will process each customer's transaction quickly, accurately and efficiently. In this highly valued position, you will accurately handle customer's cash, credit/debit payments and their change. As a cashier you will maintain knowledge of weekly ad items; give customers direction of product location throughout the store, and communicate with the Cashier Manager. If you love working with people and are looking for an opportunity to gain knowledge and share your passion, then this is the position for you.
- Works safely at all times and follows all established safety guidelines and procedures
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Ensures accurate and efficient operation of the register
- Maintains cleanliness of check out area
- Properly verifies age of any customer buying age restricted products
- Performs other duties as required or requested by management.
- Able to work prolonged periods of time in an environment with fluctuating temperature ranges
- Able to stand prolonged periods of time
- Able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds with or without assistance
- Able to make repetitive finger and wrist movement
- Able to memorize 200+ produce PLU numbers
- Available to work flexible schedules, including nights, weekends & holidays
Super King Markets is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran, or disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Super King Markets will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to Super King Markets. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation.