Join the Front Burner team at one of our Food Stalls within Legacy Hall, at Legacy West in Plano.
Cashiers must be familiar with our menu items, price range and able to help guests with all orders.
- To ensure guests questions are answered promptly.
- Represent our brand well and give every guest the attention they deserve.
- Properly take and ring in orders.
- Manage guest issues when they arise.
Responsibilities: (To include, but not limited to)
- Genuine Friendliness – greeting all guests in such a way to make them feel welcome.
- Greeting and interacting with all guests and co-workers in a professional and friendly manner.
- Arrive on time for scheduled shifts, ready to work. Proper uniforms should be worn always while in work areas.
- Respond to guest questions in a friendly and enthusiastic tone.
- Provide genuine hospitality to all guests.
- Fun, energetic and professional attitude always while working.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ability to provide accurate information to guests both in person and over the phone.
- Answer calls; taking messages or placing calls on hold when appropriate.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations with a positive attitude.
EOE / E-Verify Employer