When you love what you do, it�s more than a job. It�s a passion, and a Mission.
As a member of the Goodwill Retail team you will build relationships with customers by providing a seamless and unique customer experience. We are seeking customer service-minded individuals who want to help us support our mission in any one of our 37 retail locations.
Right now, our Proctor Blue Boutique in Tacoma, WA store is seeking a Part-time Cashier
Salary Range: 13.50
As a Cashier you will;
- Be willing to work alongside others to achieve store goals with competing deadlines
- Have organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Be reliable and work a flexible schedule based on business needs
- Be coachable and want to grow and have Communication Skills
We Have You Covered:
Full time employees will enjoy health care, vacation, life insurance, as well as other benefits.
All employees receive merchandise discounts
We strongly believe in promoting from within, and have multiple avenues for career growth.
- You will be responsible for the operation of cash registers
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Maintaining shelf stock; stocking the sales floor as needed and directed by store management
- Answering phone inquiries
- Be a backup the jewelry counter as needed
- Maintain a safe/clean and well-merchandised store
- Other duties as assigned.
Other requirements: High school diploma or general education (GED); or one to three months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Be able to speak effectively before groups of customers and/or employees.
At Goodwill we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion. We embrace our employees� differences, and believe in meeting the members of our workforce and their communities where they are. Since our doors first opened in 1921, we have been changing lives by offering a hand up, not a hand out. We invite you to join us for our next 100 years of service to our neighbors.
Our Mission is to help people reach their fullest potential through individual education, job placement and career pathway services made possible by community donations, purchases and partnerships.
At Goodwill, we welcome people with diverse backgrounds, including persons with disabilities or other disadvantages. In fact, a substantial portion of our employees have a disability and/or economic disadvantage and we strongly encourage such persons to apply.
organization participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S. through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S. Department of Social Security (SSA). For further information on E-Verify contact DHS at 1-888-464-4218.