Salary Level: Great Salary and Bonus package
Location: Chicago, IL
Our team is looking for a rising star Center Store Grocery Category Manager to grow with a expanding Midwest Grocer. Known for quality, freshness and variety, we are looking for someone who knows how to advocate for the customer in order to win the heart ( and appetite!) of the local neighborhood customer.
Innovation, pride, and a desire to win set this team apart. They have "picked a lane" in the competitive grocery business and are winning by being the store of choice...and have been for many years.
If you possess the qualities above and have the following qualifications below this job is waiting for you.
- Experience and passion for purchasing, merchandising strategy, planning, execution by being decisive and collaborative
- Experience in negotiating with suppliers to get the best pricing in each category
- Maintains proper inventory at the DC on key items
- Four years Category Management buying experience
- Ability to analyze pricing, sales, gross margin, and weekly ad reports
- Builds Weekly ad hitting key items in major categories to drive sales on a weekly basis
- Makes weekly merchandising plan that coincides with the weekly ad in order to drive sales and margin.
- Bachelor’s degree or (B.A.) or equivalent
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity! Interviews happening now!
Submit your information to STEVE ANTONETTI for consideration at email@example.com or
Click here, ONLINE APPLICATION to apply for this job.
“Grocery Retail jobs never go unfulfilled with Steve Antonetti, Grocery Retail Recruiter at iRiS Recruiting Solutions on the job. He targets retail candidates with precise backgrounds and connects them to his clients in the grocery industry.”
Visit us at www.irisrecruiting.com for more information to help you in your job search.
Bonus, relocation, 401k, benefits