Ourluxury country clubin Boca Raton, is seeking a Catering Coordinator responsible forexceeding all member and guest expectations.Our Coordinator will assist the Director of Catering & Social Events in the coordination of social catering functions while always ensuring member satisfaction. Also responsible for assisting with the catering sales effort, and banquet coordination, ensuring that each event booked complies with the expected high standards of quality and efficiency.
- Respond to all phone and walk-in inquires.
- Prepare and process all correspondence, contracts, BEO's, thank you letters and function information.
- Distribute BEO's and other necessary information on a daily basis.
- Relay last minute changes/additions to BEO's to appropriate departments.
- Follow up on all details for functions with banquet staff, Executive Chef, audio-visual technicians, equipment rental, etc.
- Maintain an accurate and current filing system.
- Maintain orderly and accurate catering reservations bookings.
- Review all bills for accuracy before presenting to the client.
- Approach all encounters with guests and team members in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Remain alert, courteous and helpful to clients at all times.
- Any other reasonable duties as assigned.
Our ideal candidate must have 1-2 years ofprior experience in an upscale, high-volume restaurant, with strong customer service, communication and organizational skills.JONAS knowledge is a plus. Candidate must have a flexible schedule, available to work 5 - 6 days per week, including afternoons, evenings, holidaysand weekends. EOE/DFWP
- Hospitalitydegree, preferred
- Previous experience in an upscale club, hotel or restaurant
- Flexible schedule
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal
- JONAS knowledge, preferred
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position