Grounded in a foundation of family ownership for over 100 years, Delaware North has earned a reputation as one of the most admired family-owned hospitality companies in the world. At The Forum, located in Inglewood, California, we provide food and beverage concessions and catering services for our partner. We’re working behind the scenes and on the front lines – making each guest experience, moment and memory the best it can be.The Opportunity
Job Description: A Catering server is responsible for all aspects of proper fine dining service from origination to execution. Candidates must be outgoing, energetic and remain calm in pressure situations.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Event set up includes:
- Assist in arranging and cleaning area.
- Set up Chef’s Tables, Cold and Hot stations, Beverage stations
- Completing opening side work assignments
- Attending pre-shift meeting
- Event execution includes:
- Greeting guests and providing exceptional service at all times
- Attending to guests every need. Creating a special experience for each guest.
- Assisting in the replenishing Chef’s tables
- Clearing and maintaining all surfaces
- Other duties as assigned
Must be at least 18 years’ old. Prior catering experience required and willing to work an event driven schedule on a part-time basis. These events are primarily during the nights, and weekends. Knowledge of wine presentation and wine pairings is helpful.
Why work for us?
- You will be a part of The Forum exciting event/concert experience
- Work with your friends or make new ones – Special Refer-A-Friend Bonus program
- An opportunity to grow your customer service skills
- Meals provided
- Free parking
- Rewards & Recognition program
- Low commitment for part-time work
- Great for 2nd income, students, and retirees
Opportunities to Advance
- Ability to develop your leadership skills and be on the fast track for hospitality career advancement