Cath Lab Tech AdventHealth Sebring
Location Address: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
- Adheres to approved standards of aseptic technique during an invasive procedure.
- Administers Fluid and contrast material under the direct supervision of the attending physician.
- Prepares the cardiovascular catheterization laboratory and equipment for procedure to be performed.
- Opens sterile packs and prepares instrument table for catheterization procedure.
- Greets patient and makes comfortable with department surroundings.
- Prepare patient for catheterization procedure. Sterile drape the patient.
- Proficient in interpreting EKG and blood pressure tracings (Hemodynamic monitoring)
- Knowledge of Cath Lab imaging and monitoring equipment.
- Training specific to the Cardiac Cath Lab.
- Possess a minimum of one of the following – RCIS registry or Florida license as a Certified Radiologic Technologist or Florida license as a certified Respiratory Therapist, & or Florida license as a Registered Respiratory Therapist, or graduate from an accredited Cardiovascular Tech (AS) program.
- Knowledge of EP equipment and procedures (preferred)
- AS degree or higher in Cardiovascular Science or Radiologic Technology (preferred)
- RCIS (Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist) (preferred)
Performs a wide range of technical skills which are utilized during cardiac catheterization and invasive imaging procedures. Specializes in the monitoring of physiologic data received during cardiac and vascular procedures, and performs scrub activities.