Location Address: 301 Memorial Medical Parkway Daytona Beach, FL 32117
- $3000.00 relocation incentive
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Full Time Day Shift
- Assist physicians performing diagnostic procedures:
- Prepping and draping the patient
- Passing instruments, guide wires, catheters, etc.
- Monitoring patient blood pressure as directed by physician
- Maintains integrity and sterility of equipment and supplies throughout the procedure
- Selects proper technical factors and positioning to demonstrate anatomy and suspected pathology
- Utilizes immobilization devices as appropriate for the safety and comfort of the patient
- Recognizes and communicates the electrocardiographic and hemodynamic changes to the physician and appropriate staff members throughout the procedure
- Requires satisfactory completion of a formal radiological technology, surgical technology, paramedic, respiratory therapy, cardiopulmonary, or cardiovascular technology program
- Three years’ experience in an interventional laboratory or in related fields of surgical technology, paramedic, respiratory therapy, cardiopulmonary, or cardiovascular technology is required.
- BLS and ACLS certification required.
- Current FL license/certificate required (if applicable).
The Special Procedures Tech II will ensure the delivery of safe and effective patient care knowledgeable and proficient in the treatment of interventional and diagnostic cardiology and radiology for inpatients and outpatients under the direction of the Special Procedures Manager, Administrative Director and the Medical Director. This position requires intimate knowledge of both departmental and hospital policies and procedures relating to the field of Cardiology and Radiology. The Special Procedures Tech II will be required to act as a staff preceptor for new and existing staff.