Our client, an automotive sales agency committed to providing exceptional customer service and offering high quality solutions while cultivating long-term, mutually rewarding relationships, is looking for a Catia Designer to join their team in Rochester Hills, MI.
- Design 3D models and 2D drawings for provisional plastic components
- Release provisional component drawing Model
- Participate in customer design reviews and meetings as required to review designs and coordinate activities
- Upholds customer working practices, rules and regulations and supports a positive collaborative culture
- 3+ years of experience in automotive CAD role
- Associates degree in CAD or Engineering
- Knowledge of International shipping / logistics is a plus
- Competency in Spanish and/or German languages is a plus
- Pay is commensurate with experience
- Direct hire with our client with access to their benefits package
If you are a good fit for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume.