Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
As the CBORD Administrator Dietitian your be responsible for the strategy and implementation of the CBORD Diet Office and Nutrition Services Suite. This role will work with locations across the Wellforce Health System to implement CBORD and improve patient satisfaction per the terms of the contract.
This role requires a visionary leader who can provide world class patient service via the meal delivery system.
- Work on open projects (i.e. Tray Monitor, Citrix implementation, CBORD implementation Weston, Room Service Choice implementation at ACMC, tablet procurement)
- Create training materials, generate reports, set up standard reports in CBORD, develop and modify diet office task lists, maintain item compliancy document
- Answer calls and perform troubleshooting (i.e. interface, ticket printing errors, thermal printers, laser printers, server issues, CBORD access, RSPQ, etc.); after hours support
- CBORD database build and testing (i.e. menu items, diet orders, allergies, oral supplements, rooms/beds/nursing stations, phone extensions, etc.)
- Respond to emails and maintain project database
- Ensure End of Day purge processes run as expected
- Conduct CBORD training for new diet office employees, managers, supervisors, RDs and diet technicians
- Grant CBORD access to new employees
- Interface testing with CSO/ITCI teams
- Assist with purchase and installation of backup thermal printer equipment
- Coordinate ETM Updates with CBORD/Aramark IT
- Technology downtime communication
- Install CBORD software and assist with upgrades
- Visit regional location and meet with diet office staff/PSM to discuss outstanding issues and audit call center
- Attend conference calls and in-person meetings as needed
- Experience working with CBORD or other patient menu system preferred.
- Advanced computer skills are essential in this role esp. with Microsoft Office programs and Adobe.
- Strong organizational skills and multitasking ability required.