Provide Human Resources support to the HR Department and business unit(s) and/or corporate functional area which mayinclude recruiting, selection/ staffing, employment, personnel documentation,and other Human Resources Programs.
ESSENTIALDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and update job descriptions, internal postings, andjob advertisements for all positions in assigned division(s) on an on-goingbasis.
- Schedule & conduct phone interviews and on-siteinterviews: review resumes and interview applicants to obtain work history,education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provideinformation about the organization and position.
- Coordinate and monitor drug screening & background checksand communicate results to supervisor.
- Coordinate temporary employees as requested. Employment
- Coordinate and conduct new employee orientation for employeesat assigned business unit(s)
- Act as liaison for divisional locations (coordination ofservice awards, and special projects)
- Schedule Job Shadow training for new and active employees, andset up training matrix in database
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies HR programs andcompany procedures Personnel Documentation
- Coordinate the appropriate paperwork for employees in allaspects of employment: Personnel Action Request forms (PAR), offer letters,internal applications, change forms
- Maintenance of personnel files as needed Human ResourcesPrograms
- Administer, track, and manage Corporate HR programs such asService Awards and Educational Assistance Program -Interpret and explain humanresources programs
- Assist in coordination of annual merit increases andperformance reviews
- All other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to company values and ethics
- Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timelymanner, and performs tasks accurately
- Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong workenergy
- Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and writtencommunication skills
- Strong judgment and decision making
- Time management: ability to organize and manage multiplepriorities and effectively deal with tight deadlines and pressure
- Problem Solving: ability to develop and implement new ideasto improve processes
- Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be ableto perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed beloware representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Must havea knowledge of:
- Principles and practices of personnel administration andhuman resource management.
- Principles, methods, and procedures utilized in recruitment,selection, examining, test development, validation, affirmative actiontraining, classification, labor relations and salary administration.
- Applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- Principles of equal opportunity and affirmative action.
- Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science degree(B.S.) from four-year college or university; or eight years related experienceand/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Degree in Human Resources preferred.
- Knowledge of SCA and/or CBA regulations and administration is a plus.
- The physical demands and work environment characteristicsdescribed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to performthe essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may beregularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility. Theenvironmental characteristic for this position is an office setting. Candidatesshould be able to adapt to a traditional business environment.
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Fort Worth
Overtime Status: Non-exempt