Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
CBP Quality Assurance Analyst / Training Coordinator: Ft. Worth, TX
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst / Training Coordinator
Location: CBP PMO-Fort Worth, TX
Reports to: CBP- QA/ESH Manager
This position requires analysis and reporting on all types of aerospace maintenance, logistics and quality data and includes providing recommendations to management regarding program improvement opportunities. May be required to present aircraft maintenance, quality, and logistics trending data to local customer and headquarters representatives, as well as, the program management office. Provide site managers with information of areas of concern. Perform additional duties as assigned. The incumbent is a direct report to the CBP Program QA/ESH Manager.
Essential Job Functions
- Monitor operational objectives by studying aircraft operational site functions, aircraft maintenance data and Quality Assurance procedures; gather information and evaluate information for trends and compliance.
- Provide aircraft and associated ground support equipment record-keeping, logbook, log card administrative support and accurate data inputs and record-keeping/logbook/log card entries.
- Recommend corrective action(s) and develop written procedures in support of local and/or program requirements and submit to the PMO-QA/ESH Manager for review and action.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Prepare technical reports and metrics by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Run and then analyze CARMAC / AMFAMS reports, as required e.g., daily, weekly, monthly for the program.
- Run and analyze EMRKS reports and JCN research e.g., daily, weekly, monthly for the program.
- Schedule and coordinate out-sourced site personnel training events for the program.
- Monitor engine trend analysis data flow and reports
- Monthly CDRL reports (A002-A005) that are utilized by the program and customer alike.
- Monitors EMRKS Nationwide for unlocked work orders signed off for more than 45 days.
- Captures 206H EDM (Engine Data Management) system downloads through the EZ Trends program download and forward results to customer.
- OEM Training Coordinator
- Coordinates Ethics yearly evolution process with all Sites (1 ½ to 3-month evolution.)
- Coordinates with ES&H, Supply & QC representatives in efforts to formulate the yearly site CPAT schedule. Periodic process Program Wide.
- Update the system’s electronic guidance manual through the Baldwin database system.
Retrieve, monitor, and analyze program-wide aircraft maintenance and quality data and trends. Provide written reports relevant to said data to PMO-QA/ESH Manager as applicable or requested. Provide site management with information on areas of maintenance concern. Process specified contract deliverable reports. Perform additional duties as assigned and ensure the elements of the Program Quality Plan are followed. Work with outside vendors to schedule training for site technicians.
Duties may require some travel
Minimum Education and Experience Required
- Have at least five (5) years related experience working full‑time in an aviation maintenance operation.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant certification preferred, but not required depending on experience.
- Must have working knowledge of both military and general aviation aircraft and systems.
- Have experience and knowledge in maintenance of aircraft, engines, and subcomponents.
- Requires experience and knowledge of aircraft, engine, and subcomponent maintenance records.
- Have demonstrated a record of successful technical performance, reliability, and initiative.
- Must possess analytical ability to objectively evaluate other individual's job performance from the Quality/Safety aspect.
- Must be computer literate with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Access, Excel, and Word applications.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of those functions which are monitored.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to obtain a full DHS background investigation.
- Must be a US citizen and completed high school or equivalent.
- Must to able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
Applicants must submit a resume that documents their experience in for the following:
- Total number of months quality experience, as applicable.
- Total number of months Quality Assurance experience in the performance and execution of Government contracts.
- Total number of month’s aviation experience.
- Total number of months with CBP aviation maintenance concepts and procedures.
- Type (Degree and Certificates) and total years of education and or training
- Total years of MS office experience
Total months / years of company seniority, as applicable
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.