Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
CBRN Training Specialist
CBRN Training Specialists are skilled in the field of Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) operations and will provide training in Technical Collection & Exploitation Operations. This will include training on CBRN hazards and threats, Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE), decontamination operations; presumptive detection equipment, procedures for CBRN sensitive site exploitation; conducting & performing operator maintenance on assigned CBRN presumptive detection equipment. Responsible for developing and executing training, joint and combined exercises to conduct and evaluate individual and collective CBRN skills and provide technical advice on all CBRN operations and hazards. Directs teaching/learning activities to identify and characterize the total extent of the chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear (CBRN) hazard. Writes learning objectives and develops instructional materials for courses and exercises. Continuously update and revise lesson plans to meet evolving customer needs and expectations by addressing tactics, techniques and procedures. Position may require up to 25% travel CONUS/OCONUS
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Active TS/SCI clearance required; must be able to pass CI Poly
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant work experience
- Former Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Technician (NEC 533X series), Special Operations Chemical Reconnaissance Detachment (CRD) member (MOS74D) or Expeditionary Warfare Intelligence Specialist (NEC 3912) with operational experience in identifying, sampling, collecting and exploiting chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear (CBRN) threats and incidents.
- Instructional experience in training diverse groups and organizations in Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear hazards and associated presumptive equipment used for detection and exploitation.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft (MS) Office Applications: MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, and Power Point.
- Ability to advise government client personnel in mission essential tasks, necessary actions and options to consider during technical collection operations.
- Capable of multi-tasking; working several complex and diverse tasks with simultaneous or near simultaneous deadlines in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Well-organized, punctual, reliable and conscientious, and capable of managing resources and schedules to affect deadlines.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.