Raymond Building Supply is�the area's Leading Building Material Supplier in Southwest Florida.�We are�looking for full-time CDL Class A & B Drivers to deliver Interior/Exterior Doors & Trim (Heavy Material Handling).�
�Local driving only no OTR.�
Delivers materials to job site, inspects and maintains truck, reports shortages and claims to supervisor and assists in loading and storing of materials. Typically a less experienced CDL or tractor trailer driver.
Essential Job Duties:�
- Maintains a current Class A or B Commercial Driver�s License as required.
- Prepares DOT required log of time on duty and driving.
- Organizes and secures load.
- Assists forklift operators when loading.
- Accounts for all company funds, such as C.O.D.�s.
- Checks orders for accuracy
- Delivers and unloads materials to customers� satisfaction.
- Completes daily equipment pre-inspection.
- Records all merchandise that is returned by truck, assists in unloading material returned for credit.
- Follows guidelines established by the Department of Transportation.
- Operates Boom in safe and efficient manner, maintains records regarding equipment use and time charged.
- Logs in deliveries on supervisor�s log sheet.
- Waits on customers while truck is being loaded.
- Relays messages sent by customers while on job.
- Assists supervisor, other employees and other work areas, as assigned.
- Assists in maintaining good housekeeping in yard and warehouse.�
- Complies with Company�s attendance policy by maintaining regular and predictable attendance.�
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:�
- Minimum education required� High School Diploma or general equivalency degree (GED).
- Minimum experience required�6 months CDL experience including lumber dumping. Basic CDL experience with flat beds and/or tractor trailers required.
- Special skills required� Ability to do arithmetic, read orders, write instructions and complete forms. Communicate with customers, other employees and supervisors using verbal and written skills and use safe lifting techniques.�
- Clean driving record, current CDL operator�s license, and current DOT qualifications.
- Physical demands include stooping, bending, twisting and throwing. Working in a variety of climates and environmental conditions. Ability to lift up 100 lbs or more on a repetitive basis.
Company benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability,�Life Insurance, 401k with company match, Paid holidays & vacation days
EOE and DFWP
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.