CDL-A Company Driver Opportunities
At United Petroleum Transports, we want our truck drivers to have a gratifying career, which is why schedule flexibility and work/life balance is essential. As a driver for UPT, you will feel appreciated, secure, and will be part of a trucking company that provides outstanding customer service!
Truck Drivers are needed now more than ever to keep things moving and critical supplies shipped across the country. United Petroleum Transports is continuing to process these heroes and would love to welcome you to our team when capacity allows. We are all in this together.
We are currently searching for Regional and Long Haul Company Drivers for Chemical and Lube hauls at our terminal in Baytown, TX!
- $2,500 Sign-On Bonus (Limited Time Only)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- Earn Up to $200/Day!!
- Recently Increased Run Rates
- Slip Seating
- Regional and Long Haul Positions
- Flexible Schedule
- Free Recertification Physicals & Hazmat Renewals
- Uniforms Provided
- Quarterly Safety Bonus
- 401K with Company Contributions
- Paid Orientation and Tanker Training
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Minimum 23 Years of Age
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- 6 Months Tanker Experience or 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience
- Sitting for long periods
- Able to drive for as many as 10 hours
- Must be able to walk, climb, bend, reach, push, stoop, squat, as well as grasp, lift and handle heavy equipment as necessary
- Lifting (up to 75 pounds)
- Must be able to withstand exposure to occupational hazards (vapors, fumes, liquids and loud noise)
- This position requires walking or standing for extended periods and working in environments of extreme temperatures (heat, cold, dust)
- Must be able to drive in all types of weather, shop area, & facility yard
Founded in 1966 in Oklahoma, United Petroleum Transports provide transport services to large oil companies, convenience store operators and petroleum marketers. While refined petroleum products are the primary products UPT transports, we also haul complementary products such as asphalt, lube oils, and petrochemicals.