CDL A Route Delivery Driver
- Must be able to take and follow direction.
- Maintain acceptable body hygiene and appearance per employee Handbook.
- Current Class A or Class B CDL (commercial Driver License) with current Federal Medical Exam.
- Driving record must pass insurance requirements.
- Must be able to pass healthcare background screen including no sexual assault convictions, and any other customer requirements related to background screens.
- Flexible work schedule including, days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Follow all DOT rules and requirements.
- Ability to read and understand written instructions, communicate professionally, verbally and in writing with supervisors, coworkers and customers.
- Ability to safely operate all delivery vehicles and lift-gates.
- Ability to lift 100 lbs, push/pull wheeled carts of up to 700 lbs, safely.
- Must understand and observe all safety guidelines and recommendations.
- Deliver clean linen to customer sites securely, timely, and professionally.
- Load truck according to manifest for the scheduled route, and all drivers must leave with the manifest, departure time must be filled out on every trip
- Pick up soiled linen from customer sites securely, timely and professionally. Unload at facility is driver responsibility per trip
- Perform daily pre- and post-trip inspection of vehicle.
- Maintain driver log, truck inspection sheet, and all paperwork in a timely fashion, according to state and federal regulations.
- Reconcile route manifest to carts loaded on truck. Notify supervisor immediately of any deviations.
- Label customer soil carts accurately as being loaded on the truck.
- Drive safely, within State and Federal requirements at all times.
- Learn and perform route efficiently, safely, and following customer protocols.
- Stock product as customer sites if required.
- Keep truck and equipment clean and in good working condition and return truck with fully fueled with gas after routes are completed.
- Report all incidents with equipment, product, vehicles and/or personnel promptly to supervisor.
- Other duties as needed or required.
- Additional tasks as assigned
starting at 20.00 /hour